- Upon arrival protective coverings are used to protect your floor
- Take out the trays, racks, back panel and light cover
- Soak in the dip tank in the back of the van, while cleaning the inside of the oven
- Take off the oven door and seals
- Scrape the burnt carbon off the oven and the glass
- Finish using eco friendly oven cleaning paste
- Wipe out and polish the inside of the oven
- Take the items out of the dip tank wash down with clean water
- Replace items inside the oven, wipe and polish the front of the oven
- All types of Ovens
- All types of BBQs
- Ceramic Hobs
- Stove and Hob Tops
- Range Hoods / Extractors
- Microwave and Microwave Ovens
- Fridges / Freezers
Members of the Association of Approved Oven Cleaners
|MY CUSTOMER PROMISE:
To provide a professional, quality service enhancing and prolonging the life of your appliances.
Terms & Conditions:
Minimum charge of £50 applies to all bookings.
CANCELLATION POLICY – FOR LESS THAN 48 HOURS NOTICE: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHARGE A CANCELLATION FEE, EQUAL TO OR LESS THAN THE VALUE OF THE CANCELLED BOOKING.
Get your oven, hob and extractor cleaned together save 10% off your total bill!